Share This Article
Looking for the best mortgage services to finance your home? We’ve got the scoop on some of the top-rated names in mortgage services, helping you decide the one that’s right for you.
AmeriSave is a well-known name in the world of mortgage services, specializing in finding the best deal for potential buyers. They can take you through the entire process and even customize your rates to get the best deal on your home loan.
- Lots of loan types to choose from
- East to apply
- Mobile-friendly application process
- High loan originator fee
- No typical house-related loans like home equity or home improvement
One of the main reasons why Quicken Loans gets a big name is because of its innovative technologies. They are known for their customer care and offer loan volumes from high to low. They do often have higher rates, something to keep in mind.
- A mix of technology and real-life operators
- Works to speed up the process with several instant verifications
- Terms as short as 8 years and as long as 30 years
- They have all kinds of loans for homes including renovation and government home loans
- There are no home equity loans here
- Some of the fees are way higher than the national average
Rocket Mortgage has on-demand support and a long list of other perks for those looking to score a home loan. They have been behind some innovations that make them the lender to look out for, which is why you don’t want to pass them up.
- Great for those looking to get the application done on their own
- Minimal human interaction
- Qualification in minutes
- You don’t get to deal with a broker on a one-on-one basis
- A credit check is a big part of the application process
When applying with Better Mortgage, you’ll have a seamless application process all along the way. Use the website or the app to get everything filled out and ready to go, getting an answer for your qualifications fast. They have fewer fees than other lenders, though they are not free from downfalls.
- Little to no human interaction is needed
- The application process is simple
- Approvals are quick
- There are no home equity loans
- They don’t do VA or USDA loans
New American Funding
For potential homebuyers that are looking for loans that don’t focus on their credit, New American Funding is a good choice. You can meet with an agent face-to-face and even get your hands on a quick online application and approval in no time.
- More traditional approvals
- Get in contact with agents
- Fast approvals
- Rates tend to be on the higher side
While there are a lot of things about Loan Depot that attract home buyers, the rate is not one of them. If you’re looking for the lowest rates, this might not be the best lender for you. Still, they have a few good things to offer, if you’re willing to negotiate.
- Fill out the application and submit verifications online
- Offices are located across the nation
- They offer more than just home loans
- Rates are high
- No other loans besides home loans
Mortgage.net offers a quick and easy way to start the application process to get approval for a loan. When you choose them for your home loan application, you’ll get an answer quickly and get the process started all online.
- The quick and easy application process
- No need to speak with an agent
- Great customer care that’s available around the clock
- Only offers home loans and no equity loans
Zillow is home to all of our dream homes, allowing us to browse and find the ones that we love. They are top-rated and provide homebuyers with a way to take care of the application process all online and in little to no time.
- Get access to a loan officer
- Access a ton of online sources
- Borrow from a trusted name in home loans
- No in-person applications